purchases . . .
give offerings via:
- Checking Account: 1% processing fee, and no transaction fee*
- Debit/Credit Card: $.30 transaction fee and 2.9% processing fee*
- Card processing fees progressively lower as more members participate*
- Donor Cover Fee Option: donate processing fee
- Easy set-up/sign-in using online giving form
- Easy change from one-time to recurring giving and back, and payment type, using online giving form
- Easy tracking for you & Hope's financial secretary
from the LCMS
click here >>
Hope uses secure giving from Subsplash,
*with lowest user fees in the industry
Your Kroger purchases can help fund
Living Hope Youth Group's trip to the
LCMS National Youth Gathering
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Visit http://www.kroger.com.
- Once logged into their Kroger account you can search for HOPE LUTHERAN CHURCH either by name or SW124 and then click Enroll.
- New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card
- Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger rewards card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your organization until after your participants register their rewards card.
- Participants must swipe their registered Kroger rewards card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.