HCC rode a recently completed segment of the Ohio to Erie Trail! The ride was 26 mile round trip along the Kokosing Gap & Mohican Valley Trails between Danville & Glenmont. The ride was more eventful than most HCC rides and included running over a ground hog (it appeared OK for those concerned!), one wipe out, a skunk who temporarily blocked our path, and sharing the path with Amish buggies! Our pre-ride devotion was based on 1 Peter 3:15, which encouraged us to be prepared to give an answer for the hope we have as believers in Jesus! For the record, that skunk didn’t seem to interested in listening to our Hope!
*Column Header Photo: Saturday, October 7, 2017
* PAGE HEADER PHOTO BY HOPE CYCLING CLUB LEADER, JEFF H.: SUMMER 2017, JUST NORTH OF MR. VERNON ON THE KOKOSING GAP TRAIL
- Provide healthy fellowship opportunities at Hope.
- Provide recreational bicycling activitiesfor Hope cyclists & their families.
- Provide opportunities to invite cyclist friends to experience Hope's culture in a comfortable manner.
- Provide opportunities to develop organizational and leadership skills for participants.
- Reflect on Christ crucified for all people and the implications this has on our lives, during pre-ride devotions
WECopyright © Hope Lutheran Church (15370 Meredith State Rd sunbury, ohio 43074). questions? contact us >>